Wednesday 25 August 2010

Blog Award

I've been meaning to get round to posting this award for a few days now, but what with holidays, migraines and the excitement of my new DT position I just don't seem to have had the time. I am extremely honoured at the number of people who nominated me for this award - so thank you for thinking of me, it's really appreciated.

After getting the award you have to:

1) Thank the person who gave you the award.... The following lovelies gave me this award so thank you!
Peppop
Karen
Jan
Fifi
Claire
Judie

2) Post the award....



3) List 3 things you like about yourself:

Well this is a tricky one, but here goes:

I'm not a quitter - if things don't go right I'll keep going until they do, even if I have to throw in a few well chosen words!! ;)

I never judge anyone - and yes I am that woman on the bus and in the supermarket queue who ends with the random nutter that everyone else manages to avoid!! But at least they quite often make me laugh and I don't get bored!!

I live life for today and try to make the most of every day - you never know what life has in store for you, so don't waste a second!

4) Post a favourite photo



















Me & my lovely family. It's a favourite on so many levels and I think really it speaks for itself!

5) Pass it on to 5 people (sorry if you've already had it):

Chris
Dawn
Angela
Sally
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...