Thursday 25 November 2010

My Delicious Doodles Blog Hop Winner

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that joined in with the blog hop and left such lovely comments. There were 51 comments left on the post, I removed my fellow teamies comments and numbered those left sequentially, then used the random generator widget to select the winner of the gorgeous Polar Bears image. The winner is................


number 18 KraftyKoolKat. If you'd like to email me hun (click on my profile for the addy), I'll send your image straight over to you. If I haven't heard from you by 3rd December then I will redraw a winner.

Thanks again for all your support.

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to KraftyKoolKat. I'm sure it will be well loved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire I'm sorry I didn't have time to take part x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...