Wednesday 27 July 2011

Some Exciting News And A Reminder!

Hi

No crafting from me today, kids school hols have put paid to that!! But I'll be back on Friday with a card.

I just wanted to let you all know that  Sweet Pea Stamps have released another plate of images designed by Teri from Delicious Doodles. Now is a fantastic time to purchase them as this week there is 10% off your purchase! Spend more than $25 and get 15% off!!! This offer is valid July 27 and 28 - so hurry on over! Also, all orders receive 2 lovely freebies in their shipment!

Also, Teri has some exclusive images being sold at Crafts & Me, which sadly will not be available to purchase in the Delicious Doodles Store. : (

Whilst I'm here I'd like to remind you that Delicious Doodles is having a DT Call. Full details can be found here. I'll look forward to seeing your creations.

See you on Friday - I think you might need to bring your sunnies!! My card is ummm Bold!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. I had one of Teri's stamps sent to me yesterday in my DT pack I knew they were Teri's as soon as I saw them the one I've got the one that is my fave lol. Cant wait to colour her.
    Hope you are ok hunni.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...