Friday 16 December 2011

My Final Polka Doodles GDT Card. Looking For Santa!!

Good morning folks. Apologies for my absence over the past couple of weeks, but real life has got in the way of crafting and blogging! As the title of this post suggests, this is my last GDT card for Polka Doodles :( so I'd like to take the time to thank Nikki and the rest of the team for having me. It's been fun :D

The challenge this week is Through The Window, so we want to see your aperture cards. I totally loved this challenge cos it meant that I got to use one my new dies and some un-inked stamps (shhhh don't tell, but I treated myself to some new stash).  :D


I die cut the window and then mounted it onto an inked scene before placing it onto the stepper card. I've used Cory from the Pretty Tuff CD by Polka Doodles and altered it by hand to suit my scene. I've used Promarkers to colour in and have added some Flower Soft to the brim of the hat and the bobble.

Materials
Pretty Tuff CD - Polka Doodles
Tree Stamp - Hero Arts
Santa & Sleigh Stamp - Hobby Art
Memory Box Window Die
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Broken China, Black Soot, Scattered Straw
Sentiment -Craftwork Cards
Silver Snowflake Cord - Lidl
White Card - The Paper Mill
Papers - PaperCellar
Signlo - white gel pen

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Crafty Purple Frog - It's cold outside
Paper Play - Christmas
Sarah Hurley Challenges - Colouring
Crafts and Me - Christmas
Bunny Zoe's - Fancy Folds

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Claire,love the scene through the window.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Claire, so glad I got to be GDT with you - will still be around stalking you from now on too! LOL
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - the little guy is so cute in his santa hat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire!
    I love the idea of a window that you made here. Such a cool idea with many possibilities!
    Thanks so much for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe’s fancy fold challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) I have blog candy up in my sidebar. I’d love for you to come by and join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, great to see you again. Love the depth of looking through the window created on this card, it's fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love this card! Really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB card and very creative! Good luck and thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog.
    Happy Christmas...
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely and special make
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! This is absolutely amazing! Looove it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hope you will join us for our new challenge starting today. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...