Friday 30 December 2011

The Stamp Man 3rd Annual Awards

The Stamp Man are running their 3rd annual awards for your favourite project that you've created in 2011, link here. I  thought that this would be an easy task as I haven't actually created that many projects that have" floated my boat" so to speak this year, but I really struggled :/ So much so infact that I might just have to join in with a couple of the other challenges going on that get you to choose your top 5!!!

I've settled upon this card as my favourite project of 2011 only because it contains all of my favourite elements and also allowed me to play with lots of products and techniques :D I'd love to know what if any of my projects this year have been your favourites?!


Just in case I don't get back on here before the new year, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful & fingers crossed Prosperous New Year.

Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. My favourite too!!!!! Love this card.
    Happy New Year!!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good choice Claire,I love this.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. firstly hun just wanted to thank you so so much for all your wonderful support you have given me each one of your cards to me have been so inspiring and i thank you so much wish you the happiest new year hun,take care hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you picked this project, it's wonderful! Love the colors. Wishing you and your family a healthy and prosperous 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect choice Claire just love it! Happy New Year to you and your family. Will miss you too on the DT but at least I still get to see your wonderful work on your blog Hope you are feeling better yourself!

    Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this just as much as the 1st time I saw it hun it really is gorgeous.

    Happy new year hun, may the new year ahead surround you in lots of love, peace & happiness.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I can see why you chose this one, it's superb. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man and don't forget to grab your award blinkie to be in with winning the prize!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...