Tuesday 12 June 2012

DT Call & A Vintage Dress Form Card

Evening - bet you're sick of the sight of me? LOL

Just popping onto to let you all know about a DT call for Studio 12 at Polka Doodles. That's right the new Studio 12 range which launched at the weekend is getting it's own blog and DT. To apply hop on over to here for full details. I know I have some uber talented followers, so I really hope that you will consider applying.

Whilst I'm here I'll show you another of the samples I made for the show on Create & Craft at the weekend. Again it was a really easy one created in Craft Artist Pro. I hope you like it!


I created the card in CAP using the Studio 12 Picknix and then simply printed out extra layers so that I could add loads of dimension to the card. I used the stitching brush that comes with the All Sewn Up kit to create the faux stitching and then used my pokey tool to define the stitches.


Thanks for stopping by. Oh and I'll be back first thing in the morning with my project for Stampotique :D

Claire xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Can You Digi It? - Button It Up
Everybody Art - Roses
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes - Girls, Girls, Girls
The Crafty Bloggers Network - 3D Paper Folding

10 comments:

  1. Clever...you have so much patience.

    Will be back later :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Hun this is simply stunning just love what you have done,here Hun just wish I had seen the show,but just cant sit,and watch know with little Alfie catch some of it,but not like I used too you are a great asset to the team Hun and just love the look of that CD hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Stunning design and gorgeous muted colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love this. The colours are lovely.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic card, love the dress form. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing! I love the dress, so pretty! Thanks for joining in with Craft Your Passion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a pretty and girly card this is Claire. I love the soft colours and vintage style of it. The faux stitching is great too, wish I was that neat!!!. Thanks for the tip off about Polka Doodles hun. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just stunning love everything about it.
    Thank you for joining us at CBN.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUMMY, this is gorgeous Claire, nice to see you TioT blog
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this Claire, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...