Friday 12 October 2012

Vintage Christmas Tag

It's my turn to post over at the Studio 12 blog today. This was a really quick and easy tag using up all of my left over scraps and a photograph/scan of my mixed media wall hanging. What do you think?


The colours on the photograph have been manipulated in my photo editing software. I've then sized the image to my required size before running it through my printer and cutting with a Sizzix Tag Die. The masking tape was left over from a snowflake card which you no doubt spotted on the launch show, but I have yet to show you, and the seam binding and embroidery thread were in my stash. Before I go I just want to show you a different view of the tag in particular the baubles, as I've used a Sakura Glitter pen for sparkle and a Sakura Glaze Pen for shine and dimension (have to say it is one of my most favourite gizmos at the moment!).


Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous tag Claire.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag - I love my sakura pens so much cleaner than real glitter lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag sweetie love how you have used scraps for it, I especially love the pleating at the bottom. It really is lush.....this is gonna have to go on some fabby pressie to outshine this tag mind hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, would be a good idea to use the tag and the matching card to give to the same receipient. Had a look for the Sakura products on your link but couldn't find them? I shall have to hunt them down. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tag, love the ribbon pleating and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sakura pens, I won some a while back and used them to death. Keep saying I'll treat myself to some more. Great idea for a tag and love that dimension from the pens :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. I love the design and gorgeous colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous tag hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hun, thought I recognised this!!!. Such a great idea, your mind amazes me at times lol. Have a super weekend babe. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this tag. Absolutely gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful Claire. Love the bauble background and the pleating looks fabulous.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunningly beautiful tag Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tag Claire, I love that pleated ribbon and all the sparkly texture x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...