Sunday 27 March 2016

Some "bunny" stop me!

Groan..... yep it's more stamp soup today!


I showed this little bunny off in a previous post and explained that if you were new to stamping or not confident with masking that you could simply stamp the individual elements and layer them up. This is exactly what I did with this bunny. I think it's just as effective as one layer stamping - what do you think?


That's it for me today. Have a fabulous Easter Sunday and enjoy eating those eggs that the Easter Bunny left this morning!

Thanks for stopping by.

Claire x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Easter
Challenge Up Your Life - Bunnies
Crafting with dragonflies - Easter
Let's Colour Linky Party 6 - Anything goes
Artisitic Stampers - Springtime
Just Keep On Creating - Anything goes
Lets Craft and Create - Easter

7 comments:

  1. Another adorable make! Love the carrot back drop!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, That bunny is awesome. Thank you for joining in this months challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and what a clever, original use of the stamps. you'd never guess that they were flowers! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super Easter card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Loving the fun designer paper!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute - love those carrots!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...