Monday 11 December 2017

Snowflake Peg Ornament

Just a quickie from me today. I wanted to show you this super easy, super cute snowflake ornament made from clothes pegs. There are loads of tutorials out there for making them, so I won't bore you with the details, just Google Peg Snowflakes 😉


Anyhow, once I'd made the snowflake I gave it coat of Gesso and inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I found a long forgotten pot of Diamond Dust and so gave it a generous sprinkle of that, cos you can never have too much sparkle right?

I then embellished it with the Frosted Fir Adornments and Winters Breath Embellishment Kit from Polkadoodles.

The NOEL was created by ME on my Brother Scan n Cut.... can you tell I'm super proud of myself 😂

I'm undecided as to if this should hang or top my tree....

Thanks for popping in today.

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire this is a gorgeous ornament I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever made an ornament from pegs, but this one is beautiful! Maybe I should give it a try? Merry Christmas, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...